Attention all avid Kayakers, Lake Mohawk enthusiasts, and Halloween lovers alike:
Join us for the Fall Paddle for Clean Water: Our First Lake Mohawk Halloween Paddle
You are invited to join us on the afternoon of Saturday, October 10th at 2:00 PM for a Halloween spirited entertaining afternoon afloat Lake Mohawk.
All attendees are asked to meet along the shorelines of Beach One to begin our Halloween Story tour together. Our tour will feature ghostly tales of Lake Mohawk's past, and will take us along the water's edge traveling around Manitou Island and back to Beach One. Attendees are encouraged to wear and decorate festive face masks to celebrate the holiday season.
Mask Decorating Contest & 50/50 Raffle!
Raffle Ticket pull and best mask vote will occur at end of the paddle (estimated 4:00 PM)
For registration and questions, please contact Marie Cramer at Marie.email@example.com.
A few notes for those looking to attend:
- All attendees are asked to have valid LMCC boat stickers visible on both sides of your vessel. Kayaks used in any other body of water other than Lake Mohawk must be cleaned with bleach prior to entering the lake.
- We ask that all attendees wear a mask (Halloween themed encouraged!). Masks will be mandatory on Beach One, but will be optional during the paddle.
- All attendees are asked to have a properly fitted U.S. Coast Guard-approved PFD for each person on board. For those 12 years of age and under, PFD must be worn at all times.
- We ask that all attendees maintain proper social distance.
- All attendees are requested to sign waiver and return via email.
Bring the kids, your paddle, and join us for a haunted afternoon of fun on Lake Mohawk!
Rain date: Sunday, October 11.